There is a revolution inside of us; exploding out of us – God’s DNA is inside of us; pouring out of us – But we need the love of JESUS to bleed out of us
How can we grab the opportunity of a lifetime?
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this, all men will know that you are my disciples if you have love one for one another
We must be in love with the one who is in love with us
Make your own attitude that of Christ Jesus, who, existing in the form of God, did not consider equality with God as something to be used for His own advantage. Instead, He emptied Himself by assuming the form of a slave, taking on the likeness of men. And when He had come as a man in His external form, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death— even to death on a cross.
God is love; therefore, He loves us, became part of creation not only to serve us in love but to show us how to be in love with the Creator. He was so in love with His Father that He passionately served Him in love His Father’s creation, humanity, us!
Then He withdrew from them about a stone’s throw, knelt down, and began to pray, “Father, if You are willing, take this cup away from Me—nevertheless, not My will, but Yours, be done.”
[Then an angel from heaven appeared to Him, strengthening Him. Being in anguish, He prayed more fervently, and His sweat became like drops of blood falling to the ground.]
To be in love with Jesus & others…
- You must have an experience – my window of opportunity started with BBQing hotdogs (Seeing Sanna vs. falling in love with Jesus at T.C.)
- You cannot experience if you are not available – working in T.C. car wash, to office work, to Denmark (create availability if there is none for you to take)
- You cannot be available if you do not have a desire – a desire to serve; which comes from being in love
Don’t collect for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. But collect for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves don’t break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Tools to serve in love, to live out the Servolution in you!
- Pray – (Jesus in the garden) – Philippians 4:6 Don’t worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
- God’s Word – 2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work. (The sword; God’s spoken Word)
- Fellowship – holding each other accountable – Ephesians 4:1-6 Therefore I, the prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk worthy of the calling you have received, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, accepting one another in love, diligently keeping the unity of the Spirit with the peace that binds us. There is one body and one Spirit —just as you were called to one hope at your calling— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in all.
Mark 4:8 Still others fell on good ground and produced a crop that increased 30, 60, and 100 times what was sown.”
For more resources on this subject, go to SERVOLUTION